SPRING BREAK is over and gosh how I missed the cupcakes. I was really looking forward to the spring break and our family had a great time walking outdoors, see art shows, watch movies, and shopping (not only for cupcakes :D).
Anyway. Back to the awesome cupcakes. I think you’re going to like this one.
These are super delicious vanilla chocolate cupcakes with chocolate chips, with a cream filled chocolate chip flavor, butter cream frosting and all in all a super scrumptious vanilla chocolate chip cupcake! And guess what they can made as gluten free cupcakes, too. Just substitute normal flour with gluten free versions. The cupcakes still taste as yummy. You won’t even know the difference. Promise.
Recipe Chocolate Chip Cupcakes
Ingredients for Chocolate Cupcakes
125 g soft butter
125 g of powdered sugar
1 packet of vanilla sugar
100 g flour
1/3 teaspoon baking powder
For the filling:
50 g chocolate chips
For the buttercream icing:
200 g icing sugar
1 egg white
1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
chocolate chips (to desire)
Preparation Chocolate Cupcakes
Preheat oven to 180 ° C.
In a bowl, mix the eggs with the sugar, flour, baking powder and butter, stir in the vanilla sugar. Add the cocoa powder.
Place cupcake paper wrapper in muffin tins. Fill them 3/4 full of batter, add the chocolate chip fillings on top and bake for 18 to 20 minutes.
Let them cool during this time while prepare the frosting, mixing for 2 minutes icing sugar and egg white, also adding a few drops of lemon.
Pipe the chocolate buttercream on top of the chocolate chip cupcakes.
These chocolate chip cupcakes can made gluten free if you use gluten free flour such as corn flour.
- Glueten Free Chocolate Cherry Cupcakes (cupcakepedia.wordpress.com)
- Chocolate cupcake filled with a buttercream topped with a cappuccino chocolate ball (cupcakepedia.wordpress.com)
- Guinness Chocolate Cupcakes with Vanilla Buttercream Frosting (illhavesecondsblog.wordpress.com)
- Double chocolate muffins with salted whiskey caramel frosting (sweetswithsara.com)
- Gluten Free Grasshopper Cupcakes: Mint-Chocolate & Chocolate Chip (glutenfreegobsmacked.com)
- Cinnamon Hazelnut Chocolate Chip Cookies (Flour-free, Gluten-free, Oil-free) (thehealthyflavor.com)
- gluten free mint chocolate chip cupcakes. (gabbytrecipes.wordpress.com)
- Gluten-Free & Dairy-Free Recipe: Sneaky Black Bean Avocado Brownies (dailysavings.allyou.com)
- RECIPE: Banana Chocolate Chip Cupcakes (5pinkave.com)