A great way to start Mother’s Day morning with a breakfast in bed for Mom. How good is that?! Home made pancakes with fresh raspberries, drizzled with mom’s favorite jam. Besides, these pancakes are super nutritious thanks to the cottage cheese used in them. Use Oliver oil to saute the pancakes to make them extra healthy. Your mom will have an awesome morning to kick start the Mother’s Day. Want to give these tasty treats a go? You can check out the recipes and instructions below. Or go to natashaskitchen for step by step instructions here.
Apple cottage cheese raspberry pancakes for Mother’s Day recipe
- 2 eggs (separate egg white and yolk)
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 big apples
- 2/3 cup cottage cheese (cut into small pieces)
- 1 tbsp honey
- pinch of cinnamon
- pinch salt
- 4 tbsp oliver oil or canola oil
- Powdered sugar
- Mix 1 flour, egg yolks, grated apples, cottage cheese, honey, cinnamon and salt together.
- In a separate bowl, beat egg whites on high speed until foamy and soft peaks form (make sure the bowl is clean, beat for about 2 min).
- Fold the egg whites into the flour mixture.
- Heat oil in a pan and drop a tablespoon of the flour mixture onto the hot pan, press down slightly.
- Saute until golden on each side (about 2-3 min per side).
- Drizzle with powdered sugar, add raspberries, or your favorite jam.
- Enjoy and have a great Mother’s Day breakfast!
- Lemon- Coconut- Chiffon cake (kouzounaskitchen.wordpress.com)
- Desserts and Snacks Under 300 Calories (dualfit.com)
- Cottage Cheese Pancakes (cardamamakitchen.com)
- Breakfast in bed (thepassionfruitproject.wordpress.com)
- Paleo Strawberry Maple Pancakes (cleanmeanleanmachine.wordpress.com)
- Dessert Protein Pancakes (wilddose.wordpress.com)
- How to make “Anything-you-want-Stuffed Waffles” (stayhealthyandhappy.wordpress.com)
- appetizers (poppycolors.wordpress.com)
- Stovetop Cream Pudding (marriedtomeatloaf.com)