I don’t know about you, but Buffalo anything is bound to be a favorite with my family so I thought why not make a cupcake for Mother’s Day with Buffalo fillings. These buffalo chicken mini cupcakes are easy to make thanks to the wonton wrappers used. The wonton wrappers work as the cupcake cups and they are crispy once baked in the oven. Want some small sized portion of food for this Mother’s Day? These mini buffalo chicken cupcakes are perfect, they are essentially buffalo dip and chips but even fresher and better. Check out details on the recipes and instructions on thegirlwhoateeverything here. There are loads of yummy food there, especially bite sized tasty food.
- Buffalo Chicken Quesadilla (fitnfabfoody.com)
- Simple Yogurt Vanilla Cupcakes Chocolcate Buttercream Frosting (cupcakepedia.wordpress.com)
- Mother’s day popcorn marshmallow cupcakes (cupcakepedia.wordpress.com)
- Buffalo chicken dip (gffglutenfreefavorites.wordpress.com)
- Buffalo Hot Wings (grabbitgear.wordpress.com)