Salad for dinner anyone? Not any ordinary salad, but prawn and green bean salad in cute cabbage cups. I love to have seafood every now and then, to have prawn in a salad in cabbage cups are simply fantastic. What an awesome cup for Cupcakepedia land. Green and seafood? Sounds healthy already! A little bit of imagination and creativity can go a long way, these fresh green salad cups proves this theory, don’t you think. Actually, I also love cabbage cups with fried rice, or satay beef mix, or chicken salad, or potato salad. If you really like something exotic, you can even try Tofu salad with these cabbage cups. Best part? You can eat your cabbage cups with your salad, and enjoy an extra bit of juicy and crunchiness.
Check out the recipes and instructions over at kalynskitchen here.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy these PRAWN SALAD CABBAGE CUPS with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer. Check out here on Amazon for the best wine selections. Happy Mother’s Day.
- French Cabbage Salad (lauralovinglife.org)
- Vibrant Kale & Cabbage Salad (olivespantry.wordpress.com)
- Prawn Crackers Spinach Salad under 450 Calories (staygoldandhealthy.wordpress.com)
- Nutty Prawn Salad (avocadoandeggs.wordpress.com)
- 365 Day Salad Project – 22 Days of Salad in Review! (ironheartpersonaltraining.com)
- Greek Quinoa and Green Bean Salad (ourlittlefamilyadventure.wordpress.com)